In response to COVID-19, we are temporarily moving to a PICK-UP ONLY model.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Purchase groceries and goods from our online store.
*NEW PICK UP HOURS* Order by 8am for SAME DAY pick up. At the 'Your Cart' page, select a pick up time (a 10 minute interval) between 4pm - 7pm. IF these new hours absolutely cannot work for you - please order by 8am and request a pick up time in your notes between 9am and 1pm NEXT DAY at the earliest.
2. We will not be accepting BYOC (Bring Your OWn Containers) at this time.
All orders will be packed in paper bags (free) or in glass jars for a $2 deposit (included in product price). You can either keep the deposit or return it next time for store credit.
3. Further instructions and information will be provided at checkout.
As bulk goods can take time to pack, $1.50 is charged at checkout for pick-up orders to cover our costs. Add on orders are ALSO subject to this cost as it largely goes towards covering our online processing fees. Please also look out for an email once you have completed your purchase.
4. One customer inside the store at a time.
When you arrive to pick up your order, please be on time and line up outside the store and wait for your turn. Please be mindful and keep your distance between one another.
5. Please stay home if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19. Have a friend or neighbour pick up your order if you are sick. If you cannot arrange this, please e-mail us and we will try to accommodate.
6. We do not offer refunds on ANY cancellations. It takes a significant amount of labour to plan, prep, and pack your orders while cleaning and sanitizing before, during and after. As such, cancellations are extremely costly to a small business like ours, regardless of when they are requested. See our refund policy here.
We’re working round the clock to get more products online and will be adding more every day.
If you have any questions about our new process, please email:
Thank you so much for your support at this unprecedented time. We thank you for respecting our temporary policies, and continuing to support bare market.
1480 Danforth Ave
PICK UP HOURS
Thursday - Tuesday: 4pm - 7pm
it’s time to cut that plastic addiction - and go bare.
At bare market, we’re on a mission to help you reduce waste. As Toronto’s first one-stop shop for package-free goods, we offer affordable and locally sourced body and home care products in bulk that are good for you and good for the planet (keep your eye out for food items coming soon!).
What’s our intent? To make sustainable and ethical living easy and accessible for everyone, everywhere.
bare market is your plastic-free, one-stop shop.
You can expect to find refillable, bulk, locally and/or sustainably sourced body care, DIY ingredients, home care, and food. We work with our pals at The Eco Well who review the claims and ingredients of every single body care product and home cleaner we source to ensure they are safe for you and safe for the planet. We do the research so you don't have to.