The smart hypoallergenic laundry detergent formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. It makes your laundry washing chore easier, healthier, more economical, and much kinder to our planet.
Clean, green, and simple!
When you use Tru Earth Eco-Strips, you will feel confident that you are taking care of your family, and their future on this planet.
Tru Earth Certifications
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
- Manufactured in Canada
Place the Tru Earth strip in the detergent dispensing compartment of front-load machines. If the compartment is small or shallow, tear the strip into smaller pieces so they fit neatly in the dispensing compartment. If your washer has separate detergent compartments for pre-wash and main wash cycles, we recommend that you place part of the Tru Earth strip in each compartment. Simply follow the instructions from your washing machine manufacturer and use Tru Earth as you would any liquid or powder detergent.
For all washers, Tru Earth can also be placed directly in the washer, on the bottom of the drum before adding clothes.
For hand washing be sure to fully dissolve the strip in water prior to adding the clothes.
1. 32 loads (16 sheets). Price per load: $0.46
2. 64 loads (32 sheets). Price per load: $0.45
3. 160 loads (80 sheets). Price per load: $0.44